Because the products we offer are digital and cannot be returned, your purchase is only eligible for a refund in the following situations (subject to our 30-day refund window):
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You purchased two licenses for the same product, or two credits packages, accidentally. We'll gladly refund you for the duplicate purchase(s). Just drop us a note here!
- There is a technical issue with the product that the Ephemera Fonts cannot resolve after becoming aware of the issue. First, you should contact us with specific information about the technical issue. If you and the seller encounter a consistently reproducible error with the product files that cannot be resolved by the seller, please let us know. Note: Products with alleged technical issues will only be eligible for a refund when sufficient information is provided regarding how the error was created.
- The product was misrepresented in the description. We consider an item to be "misrepresented" when the delivered item does not match the described function in the product description, or when an item stated to be included is not delivered.
We’re unable to process refunds in the following situations:
- You (or your client) no longer need the purchased product.
- You found another product you like better, or you’ve changed your mind about your purchase.
- You don’t have sufficient expertise to use the product.
- You don’t have the correct software (described in the listing) to open and edit the product. Software requirements may be listed one of several ways, including "Compatible with" information below the product screenshot, file type, or product description.
- You bought an item on accident, and our system shows that the product was downloaded.
- You feel that the item is of low quality.
- You are having trouble downloading the product because your internet is not fast enough, is not stable, cannot handle a large download, or you are having similar issues related to your internet service.
- You claim the item is experiencing a technical issue, but you are unable or unwilling to provide sufficient evidence for the technical issue.
- You need a partial refund for a credits package because you did not use all of them.
- Your product purchase was made over 30 days ago.
- Your unspent credits package was purchased over 30 days ago.
The best way to contact Ephemera Fonts about any purchase issue is to contact us via our Contact Form