FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
There are 2 ways to find your product download link:
• First, after you successfully Checkout, on Thank you page will be shown button to download the font.
• You will get 2 emails after successful checkout, you will get Order Confirmation Email first, and a few minutes later email you will get email with download link to font that you have bought.
There are 2 kinds of licenses provided in this store:
01. Commercial License:
• You can use a the font for any commercial purpose or any profit context, creating visual content for branding, logos, posters, book covers, t-shirt design, packaging and 5,000 Combined total Physical End Products and Digital End Products.
• Unlimited Physical (Printed) Advertisements within a single nation/country. Use with one business social media account is permitted.
• Broadcast and streaming via network, cable, internet, satellite, pay-per-view, video on demand or Streaming of motion picture and /audio visual works, including advertisements, is permitted for Commercial use and Non-commercial use. No more than 500,000 lifetime viewers for Commercial use and no limit for streaming via the internet for Non-commercial use.
• Used for Internet advertisements such as advertisements served by Google Ads, Bings Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ad, etc. for Commercial use.
02. Extended license: This license covers the terms you can do in Comercial licenses and you can create Product for Sale with Unlimited Sales, embed fonts for web, apps and ebooks.
View our full license term here.
Yes, you can create a physical or digital product with this font up to 5000 end product for sale. When more than 5000 end product for sale, you are required to purchase Extended licenses.
Contact me at contact form with subject "Request Extended License for (product name)"
You can access alternate characters through software that supports Opentype features such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Corel Draw etc. You can access it through the Opentype Panel and in the Glyphs panel.
Yes. You can access it in other ways. All fonts we produce support PUA encoded, you can access it through Character Map (Windows), and Fontbook (Mac). You will find alternate characters there, and just copy one of the characters and Paste in the software you are using.
If you want to sell Ephemera fonts, you can contact the support to get a way to sell our Fonts.
No, you are not allowed to share font files to your clients, if your client needs font files, encourage them to purchase or download fonts on this store.
No. You are not allowed to provide font files in your template files, however, you can rasterize or convert text into graphical objects from the fonts to create designs that are displayed in all medium, as long as you don't include each invidual characters of font.
No. You are not allowed to share files you download to your friends or make available fonts for download on your site, you are requared to share Ephemera fonts website to download or purchase the font.
You still can pay with your Credit Card with Paypal without having to have a Paypal account.
Click Paypal Express Checkout button on checkout page and choose "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" button