Ephemera Fonts - End User License Agreement
By downloading this font Package, you are agreeing to terms and conditions of this License, the product you buy at ephemerafonts.com is licensed to use fonts and graphics. You cannot purchase copyrights for fonts and graphics, but the right to use fonts and graphics.
1. Allowed Uses
You can use this font for personal or commercial work.
You may use the licensed font sofware to create EPS files or other scalable drawings provided that such files are only used by the household or company licensing the font sofware.
Create images in various fields such as computer screens, papers, photographs, etc where the image is a fixed size.Using software to create visual content for branding, logo, posters, book covers, t-shirt design, packaging, etc.
2. Number of users
The maximum number of simultaneous users is specified in the applicable receipt. All users must belong to the same company or household purchasing the font.
3. Third Parties
You may provide the font to a graphic designer, printer or other service bureau that is working on your behalf only if they agree to use the font exclusively for your work, agree to the terms of this license, and retain no copies of the font on completion of the work.You may not provide the font or make it accessible to any other third parties.
You may embed the licensed fonts into any document you send to third parties. Such documents may be viewed and printed (but not edited) by the recipients.
You may not embed the font into software or hardware products in which the fonts will be used by the purchasers of the products. it requires different license, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
You can import characters from fonts as graphic objects into drawing sofware and modify such graphical objects.
You may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the licensed font itself without Foundry’s prior written consent.
You may not resell or redistribute the fonts it self or any derivative works based on this fonts itself without Foundry’s prior written consent.
6. End Product
Physical Products for Commercial Use or Non-commercial Use: Licensee may create physical end products such as, but not limited to, clothing, cards, invitations, stickers, mugs, stamps, candles, posters, signs, home decor, etc. for Commercial use or Non-commercial use.
Product Packaging for Commercial Use of Non-commercial Use: Licensee may create physical or digital end packaging products used for resale or wholesale such as, but not limited to, boxes, labels, stickers, or containers, etc., for Commercial use or Non-commercial use.
Digital Products for Commercial Use or Non-Commercial Use: Licensee may create digital end products for resale such as static designs, static website elements for Commercial use or Non-commercial use.
Digital or Print Publication for Commercial Use or Non-commercial Use: Licensee may use the Licensed Asset in digital or print publications such as magazines, cards, invitations, photo albums, and scrap books, e-books or e-publications, for Commercial use or Non-commercial use.
- No more than 5,000 lifetime combined individual end products or packaging (digital or physical) sales, instances, impressions, or installations (as applicable) that incorporate the Licensed Asset is permitted for Commercial use. Consider an extended commercial license or contact Ephemera Fonts for a custom license if Licensee requires greater quantities for Commercial use.
Broadcast and Streaming: Broadcast and streaming via network, cable, internet, satellite, pay- per-view, video on demand or Streaming of motion picture and /audio visual works, including advertisements, is permitted for Commercial use and Non-commercial use.
Quantity Limitations on Broadcast and Streaming: No more than 500,000 lifetime viewers for Commercial use and no limit for streaming via the internet for Non-commercial use.
8. Uses not permitted without extended license
Use of the Font is not permitted in the following circumstances without purchasing the applicable additional license or license extension. Any descriptions provided herein are intended only as specific examples for your convenience and are not a limitation of any restrictions. If you require any of these types of use or if you have questions regarding your needs and the applicable license required, please contact us for assistance.
- 8.1. Creating Letterform/Alphabet products for sale. Creation of Letterform/Alphabet products for resale including, but are not limited to, scrapbooking uses involving reproductions of individual letterforms, digital alphabets (Alphas); adhesive sticker alphabet products; embroidery letters or fonts, use in the creation of signage or numbering products; monogram products; rubber stamps; die-cut products, stencil products; tattoo flash, software or other means for producing alphabets or letterforms by the use of sewing and/or embroidery machines; die-cut devices and plotters or any other product producing or containing any image of the letterforms or images derived from the design of the glyphs embodied in the Font Software of which any likeness of the alphabet can be reproduced where the letterform or alphabet product will be distributed or resold is not permitted. (This restriction does not apply to laser or inkjet printers used for those purposes generally associated with professional design or to sign-making facilities, provided the end product is a finished, work of design or ready-to-use sign.) If you require this type of use, please contact us for a quote.
- 8.2 Providing the font on a closed network, Providing the Font Software on a closed network to Licensed End Users over a network, LAN, WAN or the Internet is prohibited without a license extension. Each Licensed End User must purchase their own discrete license. If you require this type of use, please contact us for a quote.
- 8.3 Embedding the font in electronic device, Embedding the Font Software in electronic devices (“OEM”) includes, but is not limited to, desktop computers, smart phones, mobile devices, gaming consoles and devices, media players, electronic kiosks, computer servers, smart televisions and/or other devices that exist now or in the future is not permitted without a license extension. If you require this type of use, please contact us for a quote.
- 8.4 Converting desktop fonts format for use on the web, Converting desktop font formats for use on the Internet is strictly prohibited. This license does NOT permit any conversion or transmitting of the Font Software over the Internet for the purposes of font serving or font replacement by means of WOFF2, WOFF, EOT, SVG & TTF, Cufón, sIFR, TypeKit, embeddable Open Type, or other technologies that now exist or may be developed in the future. If you wish to use the Font Software on the web in such a way, please contact us for a quote
- 8.5 Large volume commercial use of more than 250.000 instances, More than 250,000 instances of use of either print or digital A) products, documents, promotional campaigns and/or related materials; B) advertising campaigns and/or related materials; or C) product packaging and/or related materials; is not permitted without a Large Volume Commercial license extension. This includes, but is not limited to, each interior and/or exterior store/ business sign, billboard and/or electronic billboard, product package, social media post, gas pump display, billboard, coupon, media case, book cover, etc. in which the font appears in a static, rasterized, non-moving manner. If you require this type of use, please contact us for a quote.
Should you desire any additional use that is not mentioned within this Agreement, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.